- REDUCE DISCOMFORT & PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH UTI
- PREVENTS CYSTITIS AND RECURRENT UTI DURING PREGNANCY
- HELPS PROTECTION FROM KIDNEY INJURY BY DOWN-REGULATING INFLAMMATION
Ursolia salvia officinalis extract, Cranberry extract, D-Mannose.
- Urofizz is a natural composition of a proprietary anti-inflammatory phytochemical,
Ursolic acid, with the time-tested infection preventing combination of Cranberry Extract and D-Mannose.
- Urofizz contains Ursolia – a perfect combination and synergistically complementing each ingredient’s functionalities for preventing urinary tract infection and inflammation.
- Ursolia is a proprietary extract from Biosearch Life, Spain, with a high content of ursolic acid. Urosolic acid is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Cell culture study showed that Ursolic Acid enhanced autophagy (recycling) of
macrophages by increasing the production of ATG5 and ATG16L1, which led to altered macrophage function.
- Ursolic Acid reduced IL-1b secretion in macrophages in response to lipopolysaccharide (LPS) [R]. Ursolic acid is a STAT3 inhibitor, which means it suppresses Th1 and Th17 immune responses.
- The cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract used in Urofizz has substantially high A-type Proanthocyandins (PACs) content. A-type PACs are the active phytochemicals which prevent infection-causing bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract walls.
- D-Mannose in Urofizz is a naturally occurring simple sugar closely related to glucose, which sticks to E.coli and acts as a decoy agent.
- D-Mannose has the ability to behave as multivalent ligand and significantly enhances the protective role in urinary tract infections.