- Reduce discomfort and pain associated with UTI
- Prevents cystitis and recurrent UTI during pregnancy
- Protects from kidney injury by down regulating inflammation.
- Urosolia salvia officinalis extract, cranberry extract, d-mannose
- Urofizz is natural composition of proprietary anti inflammatory phytochemical, ursolic acid, cranberry extract and d-mannose
Urofizz which contains Uroslia is a proprietary extract from Biosearch Life, Spain, with a high content of urosolic acid. Urosolic acid is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent.
- The cranberry ( Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract used in urofizz has substabtially high A type pro anthocyandin(PACs)content
- A-type PACs are the active phytochemicals which prevent infection causing bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract walls.
- D- mannose in Urofizz is naturally occurring simple sugar closely related to glucose, which sticks to E.coli and acts as a decoy agent.
- Cell culture study showed that Urosolic acid enhances autophagy(Recycling) of macrophages b increasing the production of ATG5 and ATG16L1, which leads to altered macrophage function
- Ursolic acid reduce IL-1b secretion in macrophages in response to lipopolysaccharide .
- Urosolic acid is STAT-3 inhibitor, which means it suppresses TH1 And Th17 immune responses.