Diabetic foot syndrome, scaly skin, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and pruritus, chapped and cracked hands and those who use cleaning chemicals, detergents and disinfectants.
Direction for use:
- Take required quantity of Glow foot cream in the middle of your palm and finger tips and apply on feet, elbows or cuticles and other areas where the skin is rough and dry.
- Use finger tips to gently massage for few seconds
- Use twice daily for best results.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mouth.
- Not to be used for children below 4 years of age.
(Do not freeze)
- Glycolic acid helps skin turnover & rejuvenates the skin cells
- Urea helps the most severely cracked & dry heals due to friction and cold.
- Exfoliates rough dry skin and the same time moisturizes the rough skin.
- Regular use helps healing of cracks on feet and skin,.
- Provides smoothness & softness to skin. ( Helps lighten the skin on feet and elbow.)