Why should you choose Active Wash: Shower Gel?
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Product for both male and female.
- Has pomegranates extracts which is natural antioxidant rich fruit.
- Rejuvenates skin with rich moisturizing lather.
- Relaxing fragrance for relieving stress
- Does not leave behind any heavy residue
- Better conditioning, softer, smoother and renewed feel after every wash .
- Has anti-aging properties
- Provides microbiome for the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
What does Active Wash: Shower Gel contain?
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium laureth Sulphate
- Propylene Glycol
- Pomegranate Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- EDTA, Kathon CG
- Permitted colors
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Sodium laureth Sulphate as surfactants used in for their cleaning and emulsifying and foaming properties
- Glycerin and sorbitol as moisturizer, anti-aging and microbiome for skin.
- propylene glycol attracts water it functions as a humectant and is used in moisturizers to enhance the appearance of skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Pomegranate extract as natural antioxidants
- Triethanolamine, also known as TEA, is a strongly alkaline substance used as surfactant and pH adjusting chemical for skincare product formulations
- Allantoin helps in shedding dead skin cells. It is a keratolytic agent, meaning it can soften and separate out the cornified (tough) layer of skin
- Edta as a preservative.
- Kathon CG as biodegradable preservative
- Menthol as skin soothing agents
The Active Shower Gel has reduced my body acne so much! I am so happy to have found this product.
The Shower Gel makes me feel refreshed and has also made my skin better.