Why should you choose Active Wash: Face Wash?
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Product for both male and female.
- Has pomegranates extracts which is natural antioxidant rich fruit.
- Rejuvenates skin with rich moisturizing lather.
- Relaxing fragrance for relieving stress
- Does not leave behind any heavy residue
- Better conditioning, softer, smoother and renewed feel after every wash .
- Has anti-aging properties
- Provides microbiome for the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
What does Active Wash: Face Wash contain?
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium laureth Sulphate
- Propylene Glycol
- Pomegranate Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- EDTA, Kathon CG
- Permitted colors
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Sodium laureth Sulphate as surfactants used in for their cleaning and emulsifying and foaming properties
- Glycerin and sorbitol as moisturizer, anti-aging and microbiome for skin.
- propylene glycol attracts water it functions as a humectant and is used in moisturizers to enhance the appearance of skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Pomegranate extract as natural antioxidants
- Triethanolamine, also known as TEA, is a strongly alkaline substance used as surfactant and pH adjusting chemical for skincare product formulations
- Allantoin helps in shedding dead skin cells. It is a keratolytic agent, meaning it can soften and separate out the cornified (tough) layer of skin
- Edta as a preservative.
- Kathon CG as biodegradable preservative
- Menthol as skin soothing agents
True Derma’s Active Face Wash is amazing. It has made my skin look so much better than what it was before.
After using this face wash, my skin has become so soft and glowing that it’s unbelievable! I recommend everyone to start using this product
I love the fact Active face wash is free of chemicals and feels so light on the skin!