True Reflex is suitable for:
- Effective & safe anti-inflammatory and antioxidant for chronic osteoarthritic pain, swelling, soreness & disability relieves knee
- Joint pain, improves rotation of joints
- Increases cartilage by reducing inflammation-related cartilage damage
Rosehip, Hyaluronic acid, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Collagen peptide, Vit
A,E,C,D, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Vit B12,B6, Folic acid, Biotin,Vit K1-7, Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Copper, Chromium
- True Reflex contains Standardized Rosehip (Rosa canina L.) powder sourced from Martin Bauer GmbH, Germany. The plant is cultivated and the fruits are collected, dried and processed under controlled conditions using Patented techniques.
- The active ingredient, Galactolipid, significantly reduces the secretion of several
chemokines and interleukins like CXCL10, MCP-1, IL-1, IL-6, IL-12 and TNF-alpha all of which are mediators of pain and inflammation.
- The strong inhibitory effect of True Reflex on interleukins and cytokines (IL-1, IL-6, TNF-alpha), reduces the migration and infiltration of White Blood Cells to the affected areas. It also subsequently reduces inflammation and C-Reactive Protein, which are majorly responsible for cartilage damage.
- Studies show that Rosehip powder has analgesic properties (COX-2 inhibition) as well as inhibitory properties against Metalloproteinases (MMP1, MMP3).
- Reflex also shows excellent water solubility (contains no lipophilic substances) which aids in better and more efficient absorption in the intestine.
- Reflex is also a rich source of antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin K, along with high Phenolic and Flavonoid content, which protects the cartilage from free radical damage.
- Collagen derived from fish source has high homology with human collage, safety,
bioavailability through gut, and numerous other bioactivities.
- Glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid enhances the water-holding capacities and
maintenance of water content of tissues and increases expression of m RNA for collagen type IV which is particularly important as this RNA expression is central to cell adhesion, migration, differentiation, and growth, which is an important tissue in body issue ageing.