True Mom – the motherhood food plan
When a pregnancy is confirmed, a mother-to-be would surely refer to and search for the best resource for the baby that will be born. One of the most frequent questions asked by a pregnant mother is regarding the requirement of vitamin or health supplements. Taking balanced diet is the best way to get the nutrient needed by the mother as well as the unborn baby. Therefore, pregnant mothers are advised to eat meals from various sources to ensure the baby obtains sufficient vitamins and minerals that are required. It is also to ensure that the mother gets the energy needed throughout her pregnancy.
There are a few pregnant mothers that are unable to eat foods that contain certain nutrients due to allergic, nausea, severe vomiting and other reasons. We have . True mom supports maternal and fetal growth at every stage of pregnancy that is required to support critical functions like cell growth and cell signaling.
True Mom is suitable for:
- Vital for cellular regeneration
- Repair and tissue maintenance
- Reduces the risk in many pregnancies
- Related complications including gestational diabetes
Dicalcium phosphate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Gluconate, Folic acid, Vit B1,B2,B6,
Vit A,E,C, Calcium pantothenate, Methylcobalamine, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, DHA, Evening primrose oil, Gamma linoic acid
- Folic acid is the most important supplement especially during the first trimester of pregnancy. Folic acid intake reduce the risk of the baby having defect of the spine (neural tube defect).
- The synthetic form of folate in the true mom formula gets converted into the active form of folate, L-methylfolate, in the body and iron helps in oxygen transport and healthy development of the fetus and placenta
- Pregnant mothers also need calcium for bone and teeth formation of the babies especially in third trimester. Calcium is also important throughout pregnancy to prevent mothers from having leg cramping. If the pregnant mother does not have enough calcium in her body, it may cause leg cramping and tooth decay to her.
- Fat soluble vitamin such as vitamin D also helps in maintaining strong bone and teeth. As vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining level of calcium and phosphorus in the body. Therefore, it is important for pregnant mothers to take additional vitamin D. This is to ensure healthy bones and preparing the babies with adequate vitamin D for their first few months. The daily recommended dose of vitamin D is 200IU.
- Severe magnesium deficiency can lead to poor fetal growth, pre eclampsia or even fetal death. Proper magnesium levels in the formula helps mom’s tissue growth and recovery during pregnancy. It also helps the baby receive more nutrition through the placenta.