- VITAMINS AND MINERALS ARE IMPORTANT ELEMENTS OF THE TOTAL NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR CHILD
- COMPREHENSIVE BALANCED FORMULA TO PROVIDE CHILDREN WITH KEY NUTRIENTS MISSIING FROM THEIR DIETS.
Vit A,D2,E,K,C, Folic acid, Vit B1,B2,B6,B12, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin,
Choline, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, Chromium and Molybdenum
- As your child matures, calcium is necessary for healthy bone development. An adequate calcium intake during childhood might contribute to weak and porous bones.
- True Kid combines magnesium which helps muscles and nerves function properly and the hearts rhythm steady. Supports a healthy immune system and assists keeping bones strong.
- The Vit A in True Kid promotes tissue repair and aids in night and color vision and the Vit B promotes red blood cell formation and assist in a variety of metabolic activities.
- Vit C strengthens connective tissue, muscles, and skin, hastens the healing of wounds and bones, and increases resistance to infection.
- Vit D promotes tooth and bone formation and regulates the absorption of minerals like calcium.
- Iron is equally important as other elements which promotes production of blood and muscles which prevents symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, depression, and an increased susceptibility to infection.
- Although the best sources of this supplement is fish, seafood, and nuts, True Kid is an excellent addition to a child’s diet to sustain their brain development. It is one of the best high-quality sources of healthy fats and is processed naturally with all it’s antioxidants intact.
Pediatricians may recommend a daily supplement for the following groups of children:
- Children who do not eat a regular and balanced diet
- Children with a poor appetite
- Children who have a restrictive diet, such as a vegetarian or dairy free diet
- Children with chronic medical conditions
- Children who are underweight