Ginseng is reported to have a wide range of therapeutic and pharmacological uses. Ginsenosides, the major pharmacologically active ingredients of Ginseng, appear to be responsible for most of the activities of ginseng including vaso-relaxation, anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation and anti-cancer.
Among them the most commonly studied ginsenosides are Rb1, Rg1, Rg3, Re, and Rd. A detailed review about effects of ginsenosides Rb1 and Rg1 on anti-amnestic and anti-aging and the mechanism of action was published. Nah et al. reviewed the studies of pharmacological effects of ginsenosides on the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system.
Ginseng has been shown to benefit mental functions, feelings of calmness and mood in both healthy people and those with Alzheimer’s disease. It is also used to strengthen the immune system and help fight off stress and disease.
Multivitamins in Revital Care:
The World Health Organization has estimated that more than 2 billion people worldwide experience deficiencies in the intake of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is one of many antioxidants that can protect against damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals, as well as necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin) an essential nutrient that supports many cellular processes and used for treat of pellagra.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): Riboflavin helps convert carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), maintain the mucous membranes in the digestive system, help in converting tryptophan into niacin (an amino acid) and fetal development, especially in areas where vitamin deficiency is common.
- Calcium Pantothenate: Calcium Pantothenate is the calcium salt of the water-soluble vitamin B5. Pantothenic acid is a precursor of coenzyme A and is required for various metabolic functions, including metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids. It is also used in the synthesis of steroids, acetylcholine, and other substances
Multivitamins in Revital Care:
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1): Thiamine is a vitamin, also called vitamin B1 is used for thiamine deficiency syndrome, including beriberi and inflammation of the nerves (neuritis) associated with pellagra or pregnancy.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the body which helps in maintaining the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanaocobalamin 1% Triturate): Cyanocobalamin is necessary for hematopoiesis, neural metabolism, DNA and RNA production, and carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. B12 improves iron functions in the metabolic cycle and assists folic acid in choline synthesis.
- Vitamin A (as palmitate): . It is needed for growth and bone development and to maintain the health of the skin and eyesight. Low levels of vitamin A may cause vision problems (such as night blindness) and permanent eye damage.
Multi minerals in Revital Care:
- Magnesium sulphate Monohydrate: Prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.
- Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen phosphate: Uses–excellent source of calcium & phosphorus during pregnancy, lactation, or mild to moderate hypocalcemia characterized by low degree of tetany
- Ferrous Fumarate: Iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (such as those caused by anemia or pregnancy). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells.
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: Zinc supplement used for zinc deficiency characterized by delayed wound healing and susceptibility to infection, growth retardation, fatigue, decreased alertness, a decrease in taste and odor sensitivity, poor appetite and delayed sexual maturity.
- Mangnese Sulphate Monohydrate : Manganese is important in the breakdown of amino acids and the production of energy. It activates various enzymes for proper digestion and utilization of foods. Manganese also helps nourish the nerves and brain and is necessary for normal skeletal development.
- Potassium Iodide : it is an essential mineral involved in the production of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones play a role in metabolism and growth. Iodine deficiency may lead to goiter, hypothyroidism, poor growth, and neurocognitive impairments.
- Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) : used for treating copper deficiency and the anemia it may cause and for improving wound healing, and treating osteoarthritis and brittle bones (osteoporosis)
- Selenium Dioxide monohydrate : Selenium is important for making many body processes work correctly. It seems to increase the action of antioxidants.
Ingredients of Revital Care:
|Each soft gelatin capsule contains:|
|Label Claim||RDA (per day)|
|Ginseng Extract Powder||425.00 mg||NA|
|Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate||100.00 mg||310-340 mg|
|Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen phosphate||75.00 mg||NA|
|Ferrous Fumarate||30.00 mg||17-35 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25.00 mg||40 mg|
|Niacinamide||20.00 mg||16-21 mg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||10.00 mg||10-12 mg|
|Riboflavin(Vitamin B2)||7.50 mg||1.4-2.1 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate||2.50 mg||5 mg|
|Mangnese Sulphate Monohydrate||1.50 mg||2-5 mg|
|Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1)||1.00 mg||1.2-1.7 mg|
|Potassium Iodide||1.00 mg||150 mcg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||1.00 mg||2 mg|
|Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate)||500.00 mcg||2 mg|
|Folic acid||150.00 mcg||200 mg|
|Selenium Dioxide monohydrate||40.00 mcg||40.00 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin 1% Triturate)||1.00 mcg||1.00 mcg|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||2500 IU||50 mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||200 IU||400 IU|