- GIVES SOOTHING EFFECT TO THE THROAT AND RELIEVES COMMON COLD, FLU & BRONCHITIS IN CHILDREN
- PREVENTS FLU DURING ASTHMA
- PREVENTS UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT DISORDERS
Rosehip extract, Vitamin C, Propolis dry extract, Manuka honey.
- Rosehip and Vitamin C in MIELE-C KIDS protects cells from oxidative damage &
reduces inflammation and cytokine production and prevents the release of histamine and aids in detoxification.
- Propolis dry extract in MIELE-C KIDS has anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, anti-viral, bacteriostatic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory & immunomodulatory activities.
- Propolis in MIELE-C KIDS is used for canker sores and infections caused by bacteria (including tuberculosis & upper respiratory tract infections), by viruses (including HIV, H1N1 "swine" flu, and the common cold), by fungus, and by single-celled organisms called protozoans.
- Manuka Honey in MIELE-C KIDS is derived from the bees native to the Manuka trees in New Zealand’s wilderness and has antimicrobial activity. “All honey has some antibiotic qualities,” Largeman-Roth tells. “In typical honey, it is hydrogen peroxide that provides this benefit, whereas in manuka honey, it’s UMF that is antibiotic.” UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor, a grading system that uses a scale of 5 to 20 to gauge each batch of honey’s antibacterial strength.