Calsol-S Lotion attributes:
- Clobetasol propionate- Clobetasol propionate is a corticosteroid used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, contact dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- It reduces swelling, itching and redness that occur with these conditions.
- Salicylic acid works by loosening and breaking apart desmosomes (attachments between cells in the outer layers of the skin). This action encourages exfoliation of skin and unclogging of pores.
What is Calsol-S Lotion beneficial for?
- Scaly, red, bumpy patches
- Silvery-white scales
- Dandruff like flaking
- Dry scalp
- Burning or soreness
- Hair loss (hair loss associated with inflammatory conditions of the scalp such as alopecia areata, scarring alopecia, psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis)