Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a spiky succulent plant that is abundant in nature. It has been used for medicinal purposes in several cultures over thousands of years. Often for treating wounds, burns and other skin ailments.
Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Vera leaves, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes, antioxidants, such as beta carotene (vitamin A), vitamin C, and vitamin E. They also contain vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- True Aloe Vera gel contains 92% Bio Aloe Vera gel extract .
- It also contains a large percentage of water, vitamin E, vitamin C, and other vitamins that are needed by the skin. Using the product helps replenish the skin.
- It adds moisture to the skin to help it stay hydrated and healthy.
- True Derma’s Aloe Vera acts as an antioxidant and also helps increase the blood flow that helps to keep skin healthy.
- It also reduces inflammation and protects the skin from UV damage.
- Scientists have shown that skin can absorb the key ingredients of Aloe up to 7 layers deep thus stimulates fibroblast cells and increase collagen.
- True Aloe Vera also can be used as natural cleansing agent and detoxifying agents.
- It has antimicrobial properties against common bacteria and fungi.
True Derma’s Aloe Vera Gel is so effective and I love that it’s free of chemicals! So happy with this purchase and I definitely recommend it.
I love this lightweight yet powerful Aloe Vera Gel! This was what my skin was missing. My skin looks and feels amazing. This product is a win in my book! Thank you!
The Aloe Vera Gel is brilliant; it feels so light on the skin and moisturizing!
The Aloe Vera Gel does not leave any residue or stickiness behind while applying it, very smooth product.
True Derma’s Aloe Vera Gel is the best in the market. It is super smooth and so easy to apply.